Monday, November 13, 2006

SELf EvaLuATion...

Attainment...2
I feel that all the work that we have covered so far in lessons, i have understood and took it board well. I produce all the work to the best of my ability.

Effort...2
I put a lot of effort into my work for media. I present all my work clearly and do take enough time to produce it. I think i have improved a lot since last year :)

Punctuality...2
I think im pretty puncutal. Im in time to nearly every lesson. Only the time where i was stuck in a left. Mr Munro understood :D But other than that im always on time.

Submission and Quality of homework...1
I have to give myself a one because i always do the work on time. Only once i havent done the work, which is only been work on the blog. But other than that i produce all the work to the best of my ablity.

Ability to work independently...2
I think im pretty well at working independently. I believe i get more work done and if i do have any issues i ask Mr bush or Mr Munro.

Quality of writing...2
I think that my quality of writing has improved a great deal since last year. I can express myself more and i get to the point. This can always be improved as the course goes on.

Organisation of folder...1
My folder is up to date and i always bring it to every lesson :D

Oral contribution in class...1
I contribute a lot in class and i tend to express my opnion on the way i feel about the matter.

Standard of Modulke 5 blog...2
My module 5 blog is all up to date apart from the book reserach which needs to be done properly. Apart from thtaim proud of it

Standard if Module 6 blog...1
My module 6 blog is up to date and im proud of it.. It looks sik and i got credits for it too.. woooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home